Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use information we collect
- How we share information we collect
- How we store and secure information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information
In this Policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, and online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the subscriber has applied.
Subscribers to our services are exclusively responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as any and all privacy policies, agreements or other obligations, relating to the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our services by individuals (also referred to as “Data Subjects”) with whom our subscribers interact.
We collect information under the direction of our subscribers and have no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information we process in connection with our subscribers’ use of our services. If you are an individual who interacts with a subscriber using our services (for example, you are a customer of one of our subscribers) and would either like to amend your information, have your information deleted, or no longer wish to be contacted by one of our subscribers that use our services, please contact the subscriber that you interact with directly.
Information You Provide to Us
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Website Information.”
We collect website information using the following technologies:
a) “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit Allaboutcookies.org.
b) “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
c) “Web beacons,” “Tags,” and “Pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
The types of information we may collect include:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, postal address, online identifier, account name, and phone number;
- Identifiers such as business name, username, account number, and password;
- Commercial information, such as product wish lists, order history, or marketing preferences;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement;
- Information about your business such as company name, size and type;
- Demographic information such as your age, education, gender, interests, and zip code;
- Payment information such as your credit information, credit card, debit card, or bank account number, other financial information, or communications preferences;
- Any other information you choose to provide;
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that data with information we collect through our Services. For example, we use a third party to gather information to know how many users access a specific webpage and the links clicked.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to identify and research opportunities and businesses that we may be interested in doing business with. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our offerings and services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support/administrative messages, and respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Administer your account and fulfill your orders and requests for product or service information;
- Provide product updates;
- Assess the needs of your business to identify and promote suitable products for you;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by Keen Serps and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Conduct research as well as monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with and to improve our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Keen Serps and others;
- Cooperate with law enforcement and protect the rights of our customers;
- Comply with our legal obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
In the preceding 12 months we have disclosed the following categories of personal data for commercial or business purposes: (1) identifiers, (2) demographic information, (3) internet or other electronic network activity information, and (4) commercial information such as order history and marketing preferences. We have not sold any personal information to third parties for business or commercial purposes in the preceding 12 months.
We will not share data except in the following circumstances:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Keen Serps or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Keen Serps and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We do not and will not sell personal information.
Online Advertising and Analytics
We may use third-party web analytics services on our web solutions, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the section entitled ‘How we use information that we collect about you’ to help us analyse how users use the services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the